Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,878 Dirham (3,170,637 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)