Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00805 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,101 Dirham (2,992,304 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)