Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00843 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,978 Dirham (2,131,565 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)