Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00793 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,148 Dirham (3,169,979 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)