Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00824 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,235 Dirham (3,183,593 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)