Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,396 Dirham (3,271,905 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)