Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.058 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,797 Dirham (€1,971) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)