Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17631 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,704 Dirham (Php72,056) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)