Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20091 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,328 Dirham (Php56,381) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)