Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17990 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,991 Dirham (Php72,212) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)