Cost of living comparison between Bacău, Romania and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.383 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,341 Dirham (6,437 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)