Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.394 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,748 Dirham (6,577 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)