Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.011 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 211% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 58,236 Dirham ($5,817) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (30 minutes ago)