Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.757 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 212% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 59,191 Dirham ($6,067) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)