Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 229% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,089 Dirham ($4,169) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)