Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.415 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 204% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 60,798 Dirham ($6,457) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)