Cost of living comparison between Babylon, New York, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.048 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 223% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,495 Dirham ($5,025) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)