Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.346 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 196% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 59,153 Dirham ($6,329) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)