Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.290 MAD / AWG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 31,596 Dirham (ƒ 5,973) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 2 hours ago)