Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28928 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,534 Dirham (43,328 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (23 minutes ago)