Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28969 MAD / THB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,193 Dirham (62,802 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)