Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,136 Dirham (4,419TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)