Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.745 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,683 Dirham (6,123TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)