Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.916 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,758 Dirham (S/. 4,718) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)