Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.873 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,867 Dirham (S/. 5,872) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)