Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.993 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,149 Dirham (S/. 3,725) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)