Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.992 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,783 Dirham (S/. 5,943) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)