Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.336 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,173 Dirham (€2,221) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)