Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.056 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,720 Dirham (€2,055) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)