Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.431 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 116% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,970 Dirham (NZ$6,060) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beijing costs 元4,850 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20,910 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)