Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.612 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 122% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,441 Dirham (NZ$6,721) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)