Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13339 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,463 Dirham (₨123,420) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)