Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14688 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,606 Dirham (₨85,823) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)