Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13864 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,005 Dirham (₨137,088) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)