Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13799 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,478 Dirham (₨133,911) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)