Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14477 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,838 Dirham (₨88,677) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)