Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.543 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,401 Dirham ($3,081) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $430 (41 minutes ago)