Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.031 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,961 Dirham (€2,535) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)