Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.151 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,202 Dirham (€2,260) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (32 minutes ago)