Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.090 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,940 Dirham (€2,339) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (35 minutes ago)