Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.239 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 138% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,231 Dirham (NZ$5,144) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)