Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.004 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,910 Dirham (NZ$5,127) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (32 minutes ago)