Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,828 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.903 MAD / NZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 125% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,477 Dirham (NZ$5,864) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)