Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02841 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,541 Dirham (617,374 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)