Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,092 prices entered by 425 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.232 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,040 Dirham ($3,471) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)