Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,098 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.975 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,917 Dirham ($2,999) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)