Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,992 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,230 Dirham (€2,079) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (34 minutes ago)