Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,205 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.912 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,935 Dirham (€2,102) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)