Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,941 prices entered by 277 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.804 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,685 Dirham (€2,655) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)