Cost of living comparison between Athens, Georgia, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.857 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,433 Dirham ($2,682) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)