Cost of living comparison between Athens, Georgia, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.997 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,537 Dirham ($2,154) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)