Cost of living in Athens, Georgia, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.072 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,821 Dirham ($3,259) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)