Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,662 Dirham (E£ 21,686) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)