Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,059 Dirham (E£ 20,758) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)