Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.542 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,016 Dirham (E£ 16,639) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)