Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,720 Dirham (E£ 25,762) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)