Cost of living comparison between Aswan, Egypt and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.564 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,338 Dirham (E£ 9,458) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (36 minutes ago)