Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 55% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,383 Dirham (E£ 17,667) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 46,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)