Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 MAD / EGP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,917 Dirham (E£ 16,704) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)