Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 MAD / PYG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,074 Dirham (11,139,030 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 120,000元 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,666 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiang Mai costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)