Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15693 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,333 Dirham (руб 110,455) in Astrakhan'.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (24 minutes ago)