Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03158 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,258 Dirham (514,773 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)