Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02828 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,445 Dirham (581,611 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)