Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02820 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,728 Dirham (593,159 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (26 minutes ago)