Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 MAD / ERN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,665 Dirham (Nakfa36,998) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)