Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.626 MAD / ERN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,654 Dirham (Nakfa61,699) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)