Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 MAD / ERN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,746 Dirham (Nakfa44,788) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)