Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.583 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,839 Dirham (12,714 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)