Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.614 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,108 Dirham (12,665 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 1 hour ago)