Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.730 MAD / ILS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,747 Dirham (12,362 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)