Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.906 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,028 Dirham (6,204 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)