Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.953 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,673 Dirham (4,631 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)