Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.729 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,535 Dirham (7,892 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)