Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.665 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 4% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,809 Dirham (7,432 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)