Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.870 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,802 Dirham (7,945 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)