Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.764 MAD / TMT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,674 Dirham (7,842 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)