Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13187 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 41% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,191 Dirham (₨84,865) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)