Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08965 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,344 Dirham (¥160,003) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)