Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08667 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,250 Dirham (¥233,638) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)