Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08562 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,450 Dirham (¥250,518) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)