Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08895 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,019 Dirham (¥168,843) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (44 minutes ago)