Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08838 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,699 Dirham (¥211,566) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)