Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08776 MAD / JPY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,756 Dirham (¥202,331) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)