Cost of living comparison between As Suwayq, Oman and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.105 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,179 Dirham (﷼ 505) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)