Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.640 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,001 Dirham (﷼ 731) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)