Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.613 MAD / OMR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,993 Dirham (﷼ 650) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)