Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00424 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,660 Dirham (4,871,477 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (41 minutes ago)