Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00406 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,172 Dirham (4,962,957 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (about 1 hour ago)