Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00449 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,812 Dirham (4,638,333 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)