Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,627 Dirham (4,714,671 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)