Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00437 MAD / TZS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,237 Dirham (4,855,502 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)