Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00342 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,527 Dirham (COL$4,534,659) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)