Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,446 Dirham (COL$3,815,740) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)