Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01503 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,902 Dirham (CH$1,257,484) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)