Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01461 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,059 Dirham (CH$1,167,587) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)