Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.884 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,720 Dirham (S/. 5,452) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (32 minutes ago)