Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.954 MAD / PEN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,000 Dirham (S/. 4,739) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)