Cost of living comparison between Ardabil, Iran and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,697 Dirham (﷼ 47,175,586) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)