Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00797 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,920 Dirham (3,002,520 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)