Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,219 Dirham (3,634,401 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)