Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00805 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,335 Dirham (3,394,917 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)