Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,032 Dirham (3,514,041 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)