Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00847 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,034 Dirham (2,247,295 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)