Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00803 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,009 Dirham (2,989,547 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 2 hours ago)