Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00866 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,165 Dirham (3,367,240 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)