Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00841 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,184 Dirham (3,113,814 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)