Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00796 MAD / IQD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,503 Dirham (3,455,415 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)