Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.528 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,313 Dirham (﷼ 6,452) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)