Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.448 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,932 Dirham (﷼ 7,327) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)