Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.524 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,739 Dirham (﷼ 5,840) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)