Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.662 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,329 Dirham (﷼ 3,880) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)