Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.545 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,440 Dirham (﷼ 6,853) in Arar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (43 minutes ago)