Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,438 Dirham (﷼ 54,004,182) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)