Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.327 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,094 Dirham (6,917 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 3,789 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 1,150 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)