Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.992 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,654 Dirham (R$ 5,566) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)