Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.460 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,743 Dirham (R$ 7,620) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)