Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.106 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,665 Dirham (R$ 4,400) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (43 minutes ago)