Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03188 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,052 Dirham (472,223 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)