Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02837 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,848 Dirham (593,946 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)