Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02810 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,528 Dirham (481,351 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)