Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03030 MAD / KZT
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,654 Dirham (582,540 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (39 minutes ago)