Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.369 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,958 Dirham (Dinar 2,091) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)