Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.407 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,030 Dirham (Dinar 2,165) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (25 minutes ago)