Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.299 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,024 Dirham (Dinar 2,182) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)