Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.031 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,995 Dirham (Dinar 2,148) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)