Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.352 MAD / JOD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,865 Dirham (Dinar 2,237) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (38 minutes ago)