Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.671 MAD / WST
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,292 Dirham (5,800 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)