Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00887 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,520 Dirham (₩4,231,998) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)