Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00859 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 119% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,758 Dirham (₩5,095,455) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (42 minutes ago)