Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,162 Dirham (₩5,154,038) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)