Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.414 MAD / CNY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,814 Dirham (元11,187) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)