Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.032 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 66% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,239 Dirham (€2,560) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)