Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.728 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,791 Dirham (€2,870) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)