Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.793 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,562 Dirham (€3,017) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)