Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00296 MAD / MGA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,766 Dirham (4,980,788 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)