Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00293 MAD / MGA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,525 Dirham (5,632,538 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 3 hours ago)