Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00262 MAD / MGA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,776 Dirham (5,642,725 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)