Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 MAD / MGA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,596 Dirham (4,111,462 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)