Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01497 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,750 Dirham (CH$1,920,886) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)