Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01480 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,575 Dirham (CH$1,390,643) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)