Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01452 MAD / CLP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,184 Dirham (CH$1,803,361) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)